Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Tattoo

So i told you i would tell you about James' tattoo, but that seem so long ago now so i won't spend much time on it. Anyways one of James friend's is a tattoo artist, who specializes in more old school tattoos. We went down to this guys studio, which was actually just a room in this guys house in Belo Horizante. And he got this,
The top Says King of (Jesus) My Life, and the bottom says Queen of (Flans) my Heart. I took a bunch more pictures and Some video of it. James made a video out of it which he posted on YouTube. If you want to check it out here the link. James' Tattoo. I think the tattoo looks awesome and James look like he was about to cry the whole time he was getting it. The only other things that happened while getting the tattoo involved me listening to Portuguese and understanding nothing and Sheldon getting extremely bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment