Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today was Beautiful

As anyone who is reading this already knows this is my first blog post. So I figured that I would start it out by telling you something useless that you already know. Anyways on to the point. I'm in Brazil!!! It has been really great to be down here. I'm staying with the Padelys, Tom and Kathy, on a bunk bed in Tom's office and It's Awesome. There are also about seven other people staying with them, all of them Brazilian, some of whom speak some of whom don't. There are two other couples. One of them has two kids, 4 and under 1, and the other is expecting. I'm sharing a room with Tom and Kathy's son Joe while he visits driving the Brazilian vacation season.
All of the Padley's other three children live in house located withing 25 yard of their house. And they all have kids. They all speak English and all their kids do as well, so there's not a lack of people to talk to. I spent most of the afternoon in a little 10 foot diameter pool playing with Asaphe, Josiah, Nehemiah Cynthia and Shela all grandchildren of the Padley's. The Two Kids two the right above are Two of James Kids Rachel (Left) and Hannah (Right). The pictures Below are of his two kids Rebecca and Sheldon, who are two of the cutest kids ever
. oh wait wrong Sheldon

Well any ways I'll probably post another posting about all the worship service and tatoo stuff i did yesterday. I tired to upload some videos here but it didn't work. Maybe I'll put them on youtube or something and put a link in another post. More posts to come soon don't worry.

4 comments:

  1. Brazil sounds awesome- I'm jealous (and kinda upset at myself for not joining you). I'll email or write you soon on an update about my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, welcome to Brazil. Pray God touches you in some new ways while you are there. Been thinking about our conversation at your Dad's in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- good to hear everything's going well so far! It was great seeing you the other day- I miss you guys! I'm lookin forward to hearing more about ur trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad sheldon made an appearance! haha.

    i'll be praying for you brother. peace.

    ReplyDelete